About the Hospital
Mahaveer Arogya Seva Sangh (MASK) is an acute General Public Voluntary Charity Hospital.Mahaveer Arogya Seva Sangh (MASK) is a registered Charity under the Charities Acts and is administered and managed in accordance with a Scheme of Management. The current Scheme of Management was approved in May, 2019. The current property is now on rent. The Hospital has a Day Care beds. The In-Patient specialties are General Medicine and ECG. We also have an Urgent Care Centre incorporating a Local Injuries Unit and Medical Assessment Unit.
Other services include:
- Consultant Out-Patient Clinics
- Diagnostic and Laboratory services
- Clinical medical officer Specialists in the areas of Diabetes, Health Promotion, Infection Control,
- A dietetic service providing nutritional assessment, dietary advice
- 24 x 7 Ambulance Service (Proposed)
- Sonography, CT Scan and Digital X-Ray (Proposed)
“Faithful to our tradition, we provide the highest possible standard of care and treatment in a professional and compassionate manner to every person who avails of our services”
Vision and Values
Based on our Mission Statement, our vision and values are:
- To build a first class patient focused service based on high quality and evidence based practice throughout the organization.
- To provide this service as close to the patient as possible, in a well-managed and appropriate environment.
- To promote a culture that will:
Ensure high quality care/service is provided.
Ensure that decisions regarding care/service are patient focused
Our goals are to: –
- Continuously improve all our services through quality management
- Focus on our patients and deliver high quality service
- Involve all our trustees and members in our quality improvement activities
- Empower employees to make appropriate decisions
- Have the highest degree of respect for one another and value diversity
- Recognize and reward employees’ contributions
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that patients, visitors, staff and all others in contact with the Hospital are afforded the safest possible environment.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in protecting the public and the environment
- Measure the effectiveness of our activities and monitor progress towards achieving our Vision
History and Tradition
The Hospital was founded in May, 2019 to render medical services to the poor as well as needy residents of Nipani and villagers nearby to Nipani by Shri. Prasad Doshi, Prakash Shah and Satesh Vakhariya. The hospital is having Dr. Rajendra Vakhariya (MBBS) and two other doctors and three compounders assisting daily from 9.00am to 9.00pm.We welcome visitors to our hospital. In the interest of patient care we request that you adhere to the above visiting hours.
- Hospital authorities reserve the right to alter visiting hours depending on the needs of patients.
- Hospital has maintained suggestion box for better services to be given to patients.
- For the reasons of safety purpose CCTV surveillance is installed.
- Around 9000 patients visited till today (In just 95 days of inauguration)
Smoke Free Campus
Mahaveer Arogya Seva Kendra (MASK) is a Smoke Free Campus.Patients, staff and visitors are not permitted to smoke in the hospital building .Under the Public Health Tobacco Amendment Bill governing smoking in the workplace, smoking is strictly prohibited in all hospital building. The hospital has a duty to provide a healthy environment and a safe place for patients to be treated. The hospital is also having a separate Biomedical Waste Management.
What we ask of patients who smoke:
- Do not smoke while you are in hospital
- Do not bring cigarettes into the hospital
- Please support our efforts to create a healthy smoke free environment for all who come to the hospital
HOSPITAL IS OPEN ON SUNDAY
Programs organized for Charity Purpose
Our charity hospital has organized different programs as mentioned below
- On 30 th June,2019 we have organized Breast Cancer Awareness Camp with the help of famous Oncologists from Miraj Hospital Dr.Dipak Ribentish and Dr.Hemlata Ribentish, where around 100 patients were registered their names .During this camp 05 patients were found the primary symptoms of the cancer.
- During heavy flood in the month of August around Nipani, our hospital has organized free medical camps in the village Kodani,Kognoli,Tavandi and Yamgarni and free medicines were distributed to the needy patients.
- We have also organized a special medical check-up camp for the senior citizen pilgrims from Alandi (Pune) who were stuck in flood near Admapur. (Tal.Kagal)
- Organized a free check-up camp for the police department of Nipani Town Police station who were working continuously day and night for 72 hours near the riverside of Yamgarni village.